For more information, please contact:
Overview of WhaleWatchReport™
Audience & Demographics
- The audience of WhaleWatchReport™ consists mainly of eco-tourists vacationers, outdoor enthusiasts, boating enthusiasts, tour guides, equipment manufacturers, and general outdoors-men.
- The main topic of WhaleWatchReport™ is to provide the most comprehensive whale and marine life reports for the Pacific Northwest. We are also showcase tour companies, sporting goods and outdoor equipment.
The following information describes the size and scale of WhaleWatchReport™ audience.
Social Media Metrics
Here is a breakdown of WhaleWatchReport™ presence on FaceBook and Twitter.
|Facebook Followers||Facebook Likes|
Rates & Opportunities
WhaleWatchReport™ offers numerous advertising opportunities for advertisers to reach this valuable, targeted audience. Please inquire for current rates.
Standard Advertising Opportunities & Creative Guidelines
|Ad Dimensions||Max File Size||3rd Party||Rich Media||Animation||Formats||CPM|
|728x90||None||Yes||Yes||Yes||GIF,JPG,SWF (Flash 10.0 or earlier)||Please Inquire|
|728x220||None||Yes||Yes||Yes||GIF,JPG,SWF (Flash 10.0 or earlier)||Please Inquire|
|160x600||None||Yes||Yes||Yes||GIF,JPG,SWF (Flash 10.0 or earlier)||Please Inquire|
|468x60||None||Yes||Yes||Yes||GIF,JPG,SWF (Flash 10.0 or earlier)||Please Inquire|
|300x250||None||Yes||Yes||Yes||GIF,JPG,SWF (Flash 10.0 or earlier)||Please Inquire|
|190x90||None||No||No||No||GIF,JPG, PNG||Please Inquire|
In addition to standard website banner advertising, WhaleWatchReport™ also offers the following:
- Custom Tour Company Full Detail Page with Facebook "likes button"
- Sponsorship Home Page Promotion
- Email Newsletter Sponsorship
- WhaleWatchReport™ Facebook Posting
- WhaleWatchReport™ Twitter Tweets
These additional opportunities allow you to reach our targeted audience through non-traditional media.
Contact us for additional information on how you can take advantage of these unique opportunities.